Terms & Policies
Teeth whitening treatments are used to lighten stained teeth using an oxygenating or peroxide-type product. Though these materials appear safe and are frequently used, there may be some infrequent side effects. Tooth sensitivity and tingling is the most common. There can also be soft tissue irritation. If you experience any other negative side effects, stop using the bleaching product and talk to your dentist or treatment professional. Be sure to inform them of any known chemical sensitivity or allergic reactions.
Please understand that the amount of whitening and how long it lasts varies. Many people experience the desired amount of lightening, but some do not. Talk to your dentist or Lavish Smiles Technician if you are not sure if your teeth are suitable to be whitened. Additional whitening may be necessary over time to maintain the brightness you originally received.
By accepting our service and submitting your order, you understand and agree that the user(s):
- Does not have any allergies to the ingredients in the whitening product you will be using (including, but not limited to, carbamide
peroxide, hyrdrogen peroxide, propylene glycol glycerin, carbopol, trolamine, sucralose or peppermint flavor.
- Agrees to hold our company harmless for any damages that may occur due to misuse of the product
- Will follow all of the instructions provided by our company
- Will use the trays only to whiten your teeth
- Will not use the whitening product if you are pregnant or nursing (unless you have talked to your dentist or doctor and have been given their
- Does not have any loose or decayed teeth, or any problematic dental issues such as loose crowns or gum disease
- Will talk to your dentist before using a whitening product, and will continue to consult them if you experience any problems during treatment
- Acknowledges that the employees and staff at our company are not your dental providers, and are not liable for misusing the product
- Agrees that any warranties and returns are at the sole determination of our company and total liability is limited to the amount paid for the service
LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGES
Lavish Smiles is not responsible for stolen or lost items, or problems that may arise as a result of misuse, abuse, accident, fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster. If an order arrives damaged, customer may return the complete, unused package and receive a free replacement of item ordered. Customer MUST contact Lavish Smiles within 24 hours of receipt of order and send back entire damaged item within 5 days. (Exceptions may apply)
RETURN POLICY & INSTRUCTIONS
You must contact Lavish Smiles via email at email@example.com before returning any item and approval. Please provide your name, address, point of purchase, and the reason you wish to return the item. All returns MUST be in its original packaging unused and unopened. Once contact is made, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) that you must write on the package being returned. We will not accept any item for return/refund that is not identified by an RMA number.
SHIPPING LEAD TIMES
Normal order processing time from date of purchase to date of shipment is typically 3-5 business days. Expedited services are available for an additional fee-provided at checkout.